Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Redivivus

It has been a while since my last post (I can hear the trumpet in the back ground) and due to some gentle encouragement from my lovely wife - I love my wife -  I have decided to try again. I confess that I am not a writer - I am a talker - a verbal person who would rather talk than write. It  is easier and I am admittedly lazy at times but my wife has won the day so here I am writing a post about writing a post.  

I offer the word Redivivus as the theme for this post - it is latin for "restored or living again". It makes me feel smart to say something in latin. So here in I apply it to this blog - it is living again. 

Actually Redivivus is the word my wife and I would use to describe our lives since we were restored to Christ and what we would like to see happen to his church. If my laziness does not get the better of me I will write from time to time on my thoughts and opinions about this and other musings - I may let my wife edit before I post and I may not - do not hold her responsible for any future rants. I like to rant but not rave - raving is over rated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment